Please call or email for current rates.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Currently I accept the following Insurance:
- Anthem/Blue Cross
- Coventry/1st Health
- PPO Insurance-If I am out-of-network on your insurance plan and you have a PPO plan I will provide you with a receipt (Superbill) for you to submit to your insurance provider for reimbursement. You can contact your insurance provider to ask about coverage and reimbursement.
- Health Savings account or Flexible Savings account-many people use this option because it is pre-taxed income, which greatly reduces the overall cost of therapy.
Cash, credit cards (including HSA and FSA cards) and checks accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.